WeeCare Registration Is Closed
Due to licensing ratios, our before and after school care WeeCare programming is currently full and not taking new registrations.
'22-'23 HIH Family Directory Now Available
If you would like to receive an HIH '22-'23 Family Directory, please email email@example.com.
Hand In Hand Parent Facebook Page
Did you know that Hand in Hand has a parent-led Facebook page?
This page is designed to be a space to build community with HIH families, share resources, receive school closure notifications as well as find out what’s happening next within community connections.
Here's how to find it:
Can’t wait to “see” you there!
- search “Hand In Hand Community."
- click “join"
- answer the questions to become a member of the group
Homeschool Coffee Connect
Coffee Connect is a support and education group for parents involved in the Hand in Hand Homeschool Hybrid program. We meet twice a month to build community, share homeschooling ideas and support each other as we disciple our children in the ways of Jesus. September's topic is "Setting up Your Homeschool for Success!". We will be hearing from Jean Schmidt, Director of Family Education & Engagement. She will share all her tips for planning your homeschool year, structuring your days and keeping your enthusiasm for the homeschooling journey. We would love for you to join us!
- Monday meetings are typically for families whose children attend on Monday-Wednesday
- Friday meetings are typically for families whose children attend on Wednesday-Friday
- Meetings are held in the Fireside Room, through Door #1, from 8:45-10:30 am
- Childcare provided with RSVP
Future Coffee Connect dates:
Monday-September 26 & October 10
Friday-September 30 & October 14
If you have any questions or would like to RSVP for childcare, please contact:
- for Mondays: Alicia Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-428-0346
- for Fridays: Kayla Schaap, email@example.com or 952-486-2922.