Monday begins our 2nd semester for all students.
3rd Qrt Chapel
Join us for our 3rd Qrt Chapel lead by our Zeta 2 students Wed. 1/27 from 8:50am to 9:20am via HIH YouTube.
Watch for the link to be emailed out the morning of between 8:30am and 8:50am.
National School Choice Week
This week at HIH we celebrated the opportunity of "choice" for education.
For more information click here.
Applying for the 21'-22' School Year Is Now Open
Priority re-enrollment for our current HIH families is now open and runs until Feb. 28th. Beginning March 1st the remaining openings will be filled by current families' siblings as well as new families who have enrolled. Click Here to begin this process.
'21-'22 Central (Roseville)Tuition Prices
If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid for the 2021-2022 school year you can submit an application here.
Please choose the following when applying on this link:
**Important to know:
- State - Minnesota
- City - Roseville
- (Do not choose Bloomington in the FA app, even if you are a Bloomington family. HIH will not show up under the city of "Bloomington." All FA apps will go through Roseville, as HIH is registered in TADS at this location. Both campuses should go through "Roseville".)
- Year - 2021-2022
- The submission deadline for a FA application is February 10th. After this date no financial assistance is considered for the following school year.
- Returning families and new families are both eligible to apply for FA.
- The cost to submit a FA application is $45, per household. This is non-refundable.
- FA applicants are required to submit a 2019 1040 tax return form, as well as potentially other personal financial documents for proof of income/expenses. Potential award allocation is contingent upon all required documents being submitted to TADS upon their audit request.
- Make sure to choose the identical grade for your child in FA that you plan to enroll your child for in admissions. If the FA grade you choose is different from the student's final Enrollment grade and an award is granted, the award will be adjusted based on the percentage of decrease cost to tuition.
- Award notifications will begin to be sent out February 17th.
Inclement Weather Procedures
As inclement weather comes and goes in this crazy state, the media outlets that we at HIH choose to keep you informed are:
- HIH Email Blast
- Facebook (Hand In Hand Parents page Click Here to join)
- WCCO (TV & Radio)
As always, safety is our 1st priority, so please use your best discretion when roads are treacherous. We would rather have you stay home or arrive late, than risk driving in dangerous conditions.
* Note: we believe recess time outside each day is important, therefore children should be prepared with necessary outdoor clothing to go outside for daily recess—snow, cold, wind, rain and sun. HIH staff refer to a National Recess Guide that utilizes the temperature and windchill to make a recommendation for the amount of time children spend outside on a given day. A general guideline that HIH practices is that children do not go outside when the temperature is below 10oF or below 0oF with the wind chill.
Paid and Volunteer Opportunities at Hand In Hand
- Volunteer Positions for Lunch/Recess monitor for elementary students from 12:00-1:00pm every week day - If interested, please contact Sue Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org