NO School Monday
In Honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Hand In Hand will be closed Monday 1/18.
'21-'22 Central (Roseville)Tuition Prices
Inclement Weather Procedures
As inclement weather comes and goes in this crazy state, the media outlets that we at HIH choose to keep you informed are:
- HIH Email Blast
- Facebook (Hand In Hand Parents page Click Here to join)
- WCCO (TV & Radio)
As always, safety is our 1st priority, so please use your best discretion when roads are treacherous. We would rather have you stay home or arrive late, than risk driving in dangerous conditions.
* Note: we believe recess time outside each day is important, therefore children should be prepared with necessary outdoor clothing to go outside for daily recess—snow, cold, wind, rain and sun. HIH staff refer to a National Recess Guide that utilizes the temperature and windchill to make a recommendation for the amount of time children spend outside on a given day. A general guideline that HIH practices is that children do not go outside when the temperature is below 10oF or below 0oF with the wind chill.
Paid and Volunteer Opportunities at Hand In Hand
- A Hand In Hand family is looking for a para for E1 Monday through Friday. The para would work closely with students to stay on task and complete work. The job would start January 25 and end on May 28 (8:45-3:15). This is a paid position. If interested, please contact Sue Shields at email@example.com
- Volunteer Positions for Lunch/Recess monitor for elementary students from 12:00-1:00pm every week day - If interested, please contact Sue Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Work Projects in January. If you are interested in volunteering to help with a variety of jobs around our building over the course of the next month, please contact Chris Berg at email@example.com