If you were unable to join us for our first Chapel service of the '20-'21 school year, click here to watch via our HIH YouTube channel! What a blessing it is to be able to celebrate together God's goodness.
Health Screening Check-In
The Department of Health has given us some helpful updates on determining the well-being of your child. Covid symptoms have now been put into 2 categories:
We have added this information into our daily health screening questionnaire. Please be mindful of these changes as you are determining the well-being of your child each morning.
- more common
- less common
Morning Drop Off
Just a reminder: if you and your student arrive after 8:45am and there is no longer a staff member outside to do your health screening check in:
- you must use the SE door #2 office/CREO entrance
- you must accompany your child(ren) to the door to have a staff member check your family in on the health screening system
Volunteer and Employment Opportunities at HIH
For interest in any of these positions, please contact Amy Wass at email@example.com
- Monday or Fridays packaging snacks for classrooms anytime between 9-3 - Ms. Bev would feel so helped by an extra few sets of hands to prepare snacks for the classrooms. This year has added an extra burden to her time and we'd love to help her. If you are able to help bag snacks on Mondays or Fridays you can call the office and we will connect you.
- Monday, Thursday, or Friday NIDO desk support anytime between the hours of 9-3 - our NIDO desk needs someone to sit and answer miscellaneous phone calls, retrieve children and let guests in as needed. It would be a very quiet space to read, work or pray in between any other needs. Even a couple hours a day at these times would be so helpful. We would ask that it be a consistent time each week so we know when we might need to fill in.
- Substitute Teachers - on call - we are looking for anyone in our HIH community that has a teaching degree or applicable teaching experience that would like to be put on a list to substitute in our classrooms as the need arises this year. This would be a paid position and would require a small amount of training.
- Kitchen Assistant Prep Cook - Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30am-2:30pm assisting Ms. Bev. Experience in food preparation essential with ability to be consistently at work. Position would start October 5 with some training provided that week.
- After school care for children ages 3-6 Monday-Friday - 3:15-5:15. Age 16 or older with a valid drivers license for background check. Would be a great after school job for a high school age student and we would take referrals should you know someone.
2019-2020 Yearbooks for Sale
We had a Yearbook fairy gift us with extra 2019-2020 yearbooks.
If you did not have a chance to order one and wished you had, here is your chance!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order!
General Mills' beloved Box Tops for Education program is going online!
Our school can earn extra money now if you:
I liked cutting and pasting the old box-tops, but I like the app even better. It's easy, and I get a kick out of watching my Hand In Hand dollars grow.
And if General Mills wants to see what's on my grocery receipts, it's no skin off my nose. I don't care if the whole world knows of my love of all things lime, cilantro, or dark chocolate.
Box Tops participating products are worth $.10 each (or more if there is a promotion). Twice a year, our school receives a check to help your students get the best Christian Montessori education we can provide.
Again, use this referral code R5UV1SRY when you sign up and you’ll get 50 Bonus Box Tops when you scan your first receipt! Download the Box Tops for Education app here: https://btfe.smart.link/c2jjdifkw?referral_code=R5UV1SRY
For a list of participating products, click this link: https://www.boxtops4education.com/Participating-Products-Page
Thank you for all you do to support our beloved Hand In Hand!
~ Julie DuBois, Finance Administrator