No School on Monday 11/2
Parent Teacher Conferences
- NO childcare is provided.
- There IS regular scheduled NIDO programming.
Whose Side are You On?
This year we are focusing on the Jordan River and the wonderful stories throughout the Bible with insights that are relevant today. We can learn together about crossing the Jordan and what it means for us.
Let's read a passage from Joshua 5:13-6:2 (Tree of Life Version)
Now it came to pass when Joshua was near Jericho that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, there was a man standing in front of him with his sword drawn in his hand. Joshua approached him and said to him "Are you for us or for our adversaries?"
Click here to continue reading.
Late Arrival Procedure
If you arrive after 8:45am and no staff member is outside to check your child in, please do the following:
- drive to door #2 (Office/CREO)
- call the office 651.784.7988
- let them know your child's health screening is completed and your child will be entering the building at door #2
- E1 and up, you may remain at the sidewalk until your child has been let into the building
- Children's House families, please walk your children into the Main Entry vestibule
Additional Pick-Up Procedures
Thank you to everyone for helping the after school pick-up procedure go so smoothly!
For those families that like to park and walk up to retrieve their child(ren) at the Elementary door, for your safety we have created a few new procedures:
- ONLY use the cross walk earmarked by the 2 orange cones
- walk in-front of the parked cars in the parking lot to get to the cross walk
- please do NOT walk through the pick-up car line or into the CREO grassy area
- walk up the sidewalk that leads to the Elementary entry door to the Walk-Up Pick-Up sign
- a staff member will bring your child(ren) to you
- please exit with your child(ren) back across the crosswalk to get to your vehicle
Lifetouch Picture Re-Take Day
- Thursday, November 12th
- 8:45am to 12:00pm
- HIH Gymnasium
- Details to follow