Just Do It
The NIKE shoe company is known for its victorious little “swoosh” – a symbolic mark of speed, power, movement and motivation. But perhaps the NIKE company wasn’t the first to declare this courageous battle cry “just do it!” Maybe it was Caleb and Joshua, two of twelve scouts that were sent out to the scope out the Promise Land at the time of Moses and the Children of Israel. They might have been the ones who coined the phrase “just do it!”. One can read for themselves this account in Numbers 13 and 14 as well as Deuteronomy 1:22-40.
Click Here to continue reading.
Late Arrival Procedure
If you arrive after 8:45am and no staff member is outside to check your child in, please do the following:
- drive to door #2 (Office/CREO)
- call the office 651.784.7988
- let them know your child's health screening is completed and your child will be entering the building at door #2
- please remain at the sidewalk until your child has been let into the building
New for 2nd Quarter!
Three Sessions of Family Preschool and Family Musik:
FALL - October 22, 29 and November 5,12,19 (5 sessions)
WINTER - February 4, 11, 18, 25 and March 4, 11 (6 sessions)
SPRING - April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and May 6, 13, 20 (7 sessions)
9:00 Arrival and Opening
9:15 Circle Time with Bible Story and Art Response with Parents
9:45 Parents gather for CMFE and Children work in Classroom
10:30 Celebrating the Feast in the Commons
10:45 Moving to the Music Room Together
10:50 Family Musik with Parents
11:30 Blessing and Dismissal
NEW and IMPROVED Options for 2020-2021
- Children, age two through six are now welcome to join Family Preschool and work independently in the classroom.
- Children under two will stay with their parent/caregiver for the entire morning and engage during Family Musik time.
- There will be some homeschooling support and ideas for "letter of the week" offered week by week to enhance at home learning for the older students who are in Kindergarten (5-6 years old).
- Circle Time and Music Time will be recorded (Youtube channel) and Parent's Time will be a Live (Zoom Session) for those who are unable to join us physically on occasion.
Coming soon....VIRTUAL MONTESSORI!
Parent Teacher Conferences
Monday November 2nd
Watch for a sign-up genius link to come from your student's teacher weekly email.
We will be offering both in-person or via zoom for you to choose from.
- NO school this day and NO childcare provided for conferences.
- There is regular scheduled NIDO programming.
Lifetouch Picture Re-Take Day
- Thursday, November 12th
- 8:45am to 12:00pm
- HIH Gymnasium
- Details to follow