We hope you all have a restful Fall Break while enjoying the beauty of God's color pallet! See you all next week!
Last Call for Hot Lunch!
Click here if you would like to sign your child(ren) up for our Hot Lunch program running from October 19th through November 24th.
To view the hot lunch menu that lives on the HIH website under the Admissions Tab>Forms and Documents, click here.
Registration deadline is midnight next Friday, Oct. 16.
New for 2nd Quarter!
Three Sessions of Family Preschool and Family Musik:
FALL - October 22, 29 and November 5,12,19 (5 sessions)
WINTER - February 4, 11, 18, 25 and March 4, 11 (6 sessions)
SPRING - April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and May 6, 13, 20 (7 sessions)
9:00 Arrival and Opening
9:15 Circle Time with Bible Story and Art Response with Parents
9:45 Parents gather for CMFE and Children work in Classroom
10:30 Celebrating the Feast in the Commons
10:45 Moving to the Music Room Together
10:50 Family Musik with Parents
11:30 Blessing and Dismissal
NEW and IMPROVED Options for 2020-2021
- Children, age two through six are now welcome to join Family Preschool and work independently in the classroom.
- Children under two will stay with their parent/caregiver for the entire morning and engage during Family Musik time.
- There will be some homeschooling support and ideas for "letter of the week" offered week by week to enhance at home learning for the older students who are in Kindergarten (5-6 years old).
- Circle Time and Music Time will be recorded (Youtube channel) and Parent's Time will be a Live (Zoom Session) for those who are unable to join us physically on occasion.
Coming soon....VIRTUAL MONTESSORI!
Parent Teacher Conferences
Monday November 2nd
Watch for a sign-up genius link to come from your student's teacher weekly email.
We will be offering both in-person or via zoom for you to choose from.
- NO school this day and NO childcare provided for conferences.
- There is regular scheduled NIDO programming.
Save the Date!
Lifetouch re-take day:
- Thursday, November 12th
- 8:45am to 12:00pm
- HIH Gymnasium
- Details to follow
Let's Get Connected!
Come join the parent community on Facebook. The group "Hand in Hand Parents" is private and a great place to:
- Post a question ("Any ideas how to make multiplication practice fun?")
- Share stuff ("I've got a bunch of great beginner reader books; want them?")
- Find out about goings on at Hand In Hand ("Click here to see a video of our first chapel!")
- Generally, keep in touch with other Hand In Hand parents. ("Ok people, am I the only one who already lost all of my green laminated squares with my family number for pickup time?")
Look us up and ask to become a member today!
Click here to find us.
Are you a member, but see that someone at Hand In Hand isn't?
Go ahead and click "Invite" near the top of the page.
2020-2021 HIH School Directory
If you would like a PDF copy of this years school directory, please email email@example.com.