Hand In Hand Christian Montessori is excited to announce that our Roseville campus is now able to accept K-12 international students and offer F1 Visa through the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). Please click on SEVIS to see our listing!
Hand In Hand Christian Montessori offers a comprehensive international student program that provides students with personalized support, enabling each student to experience a more enriching and successful immersion to our school environment, local community and American life.
Tuition for 2019-2020 School Year
Kindergarten ~ 6th Grade : $12,360
CREO Program (7th ~ 12th) : $12,770
Tuition for both programs includes the following:
- All registration and student fees
- School hot lunch provided in the school cafeteria
- One complete set of student uniform for the enrollment season
Furthermore, included in the tuition for the international students is a customized service provided by a dedicated International Program office which performs the following duties:
- Guidance through the F1 visa issuance and follow-up management within the SEVIS program
- Assistance with coordinating specialized language or after-school programs
- Arrangement of host family housing among the Hand In Hand community which includes staff and families with students currently attending HIH (billed separately)
International Student Procedures
Please follow the steps below to enroll at Hand In Hand Christian Montessori as an international student:
- Contact Jason Lee, Director of International Programs at email@example.com directly and provide your intent for enrolling at Hand In Hand Christian Montessori.
- Complete the TADS online application and pay the registration fee. This is a non-refundable payment that will be deducted from the total tuition.
- Set up a video conference with our Director of International Programs at which time the student’s English proficiency will be assessed.
- Once accepted, complete the online enrollment forms and select a payment plan.
- Hand In Hand Christian Montessori will generate and send you an I-20 form that will be necessary to apply for the F1 visa at the nearest US embassy in your country.
- Our Director of International Program will provide assistance during the visa process.
- Once you are granted F1 visa, make travel plans for entering the United States, keeping the Director of International Programs updated on specific dates and plans.